The FerroCheck 2000 Series of portable ferrous analyzers offer accuracy and convenience for total ferrous measurement of in-service lubricating oil and grease. Fast and easy to use samples are analyzed in less than 30 seconds. Small sample volumes of just 1.5 ml of oil or 0.75 ml of grease are needed to measure ferrous content in part per million (ppm) by weight. The FerroCheck measures the total ferrous content of both small particles from normal machine wear and large abnormal wear particles.
Measure total ferrous content in part per million by weight
- Measures all ferrous material-normal machine wear and large abnormal wear particles.
Accurate and repeatable
- Low limit of detection.
- Highly repeatable – 3% of reading
- Wide range of measurement
- Validation standard included
Easy to use
- Solvent- free operation and no sample preparation
- Requires less than 2 ml of sample to test
- Results in 30 seconds
Portable, battery powered design
- Lightweight and fits easily into a toolbox or carrying bag and capable of operation for over 4 hours before recharge. Plug unit in for continuous use.
Expanded I/O capability
- Automated data storage, export files in csv format or use AMS Oilview software interface
- ASTM method D8120 “Standard Test Method for Ferrous Debris Quantification”
Field or Laboratory use
- Accurate, repeatable and stable results over a wide temperature range, designed for both laboratory and field usage
- Rechargeable battery
|PN||Ferrocheck 2000||Ferrocheck 2100|
|Applications||Lubricant oil||Lubricant oil and grease|
|Output||Total Ferrous, parts per million by weight|
|Standard Calibrated Ranges||0-2,000 ppm, 2,000-10,000 ppm||0-2,000 ppm and 2,000-10,000 ppm for oil
0-2000 ppm, 2000 ppm-15% for grease
|Test Time||< 30 s|
|Limit Of Detection||3 ppm|
|Calibration||Ferrous standards provided|
|800-00071||FerroCheck 2000 Ferrous Monitor for oil|
|800-00069||FerroCheck 2000 standard accessories kit. Includes instrument carrying case, dust cover,1000 sample vials, 200 vial stoppers, and oil validation standards.|
|800-00081||FerroCheck 2100 Ferrous Monitor for oil and grease|
|800-00082||FerroCheck 2100 standard accessories kit. Includes instrument carrying case, dust cover, 1000 sample vials, 300 grease boats and blades, 200 vial stoppers,and oil and grease validation standards.|